We might all love pushing open the window on a hot day and hearing the calming sounds of bird song coming from outside, however at times birds can change from being your acapella group of feathered friends perched on your roof, to a pest which can create a whole range of problems. If the birds on your building are becoming an everyday annoyance, then the best solution is to enlist Total Bird Control and our range of bird control methods that will send them away and avoid all risks.
Discreet but Effective: Pigeon Netting
Especially in cities, pigeons and other birds can become a major problem – known as ‘rats of the sky’ they can often tend to perch on rooftops or guttering and congregate all around a building, creating a whole range of worries, including:
– Health Risks and Serious Illness: Pigeons and gulls are nothing but pests and their droppings can give rise to diseases such as Ornithosis, Salmonella and E. Coli.
– Birds might not be your only problem, as they can bring with them an infestation of biting insects, bird mites, fleas, ticks and more.
– Damage to buildings and surrounding cars.
– Accidents: Droppings can also create a slipping hazard on the pavement.
– Various knock on Effects: If a bird problem is concerning a commercial property, other knock on effects could be damage to your company’s reputation and even fines if you are a restaurant or anywhere concerning food.
The list goes on and on, and with all of this in mind; you will want to find the most effective way to rid of these pests. Bird netting presents a highly effective method as it not only prevents birds from perching, but does so without being detrimental to the aesthetics of your property – hardly being visible when viewed from the ground while staying a formidable deterrent that birds cannot fly through or perch on.
If your premises requires another pest prevention method, or if you require some advice, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Total Bird Control. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Total Bird Control, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.