Job Description and duties
• Support & guide Surveyors with development and opportunities.
• A strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to produce amend and populate Excel spreadsheets.
• Keep accurate records of all sales information.
• Record all sales quotations and follow these up. Record all information from website leads and pass out to the appropriate Surveyor.
• Ensure all paperwork is submitted with the relevant purchase orders and has been correctly signed to ensure we receive payment.
• Keep in regular contact with the sales team for updates on leads and potential new business.
• Answer the phones and deal with the incoming sales enquiries. Record the information on the
relevant excel enquiry log and distribute to the relevant Surveyor.
• Attend monthly Sales Meetings and take minutes which will need to be distributed to all in attendance. Record actions from these meetings and ensure they are carried out correctly and within the set time scales.
• Keep accurate records of sales and record commissions for each member of the sales staff on a daily basis. At month end produce their sales commission sheets.
• Provide review documentation as and when required for Sales Pipelines, KPI’s etc.
• Run marketing campaigns alone and as part of the sales team.
• To assist in other areas of the business if and when required.
• Have a good knowledge of Sage 50c.
• Produce Leads Newsletters from the leads submitted from Technicians and liaise with the Service Manager with regards to incentives.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines with confidence.
• This is a full time position and the salary is dependent on experience.